Beer & Food Attraction is the moment of innovation
Beer & Food Attraction, to be held in Rimini, Italy, from 27 to 30 March 2022, is dedicated to the in-depth analysis of the latest trends of a sector that has taken-off again and is recording positive numbers.
To return to pre-crisis levels, operators must invest in innovation and the key elements for success include design and technology.
Beer & Food Attraction is an ideal showcase to display a selection of functional and elegant Iarp plug-ins that feature among other:
- the Joy 30 Smart screen semi-vertical counter with special support for music and video, for fresh products and beverages
- the Magenta 408 2T vertical refrigerated counter to display wine bottles that boast two specific temperature ranges and digital control
- the Coral 118 compact showcase for wines
- the Counter 50 Glass cabinet with two shelves for beverages and yogurts
- the Bitter 42 vertical plug-in for beverages, salami and dairy products.
The Fizz42 vertical plug-in with integrated LineON as retrofit and a demo of the reconditioning of a Glee vertical showcase will also be presented in association with EptaService.
LineON, the technology that improves efficiency
EptaService, the Epta brand specialised in after-sales assistance and consulting, will present its latest innovation in the world of refrigeration in 4.0 perspective. It is LineON, a digital solution for Epta plug-ins, ideal for the away-from-home sector.
This solution is available in three different versions, New Equipment, Ready To Connect and Full Retrofit. It is customisable and offers a vast range of functions.
It is able to analyse 24/7 numerous parameters, for continuous remote monitoring. All this to guarantee the quality of the products on show, reduce interventions and improve efficiency.
It allows for the geolocalisation of the refrigerated counters and receipt of alerts in case of theft, the collection of information related to product sales and the creation of ad hoc reports.
Horeca and Food&Bev: the programme of EptaService
Finally, EptaService offers a reconditioning programme for Iarp plug-ins. The service includes:
- mechanical and structural control of the equipment and the corresponding necessary interventions
- a verification to improve performance and reduce the carbon footprint of the showcases
- retrofitting the plug-ins, for example through reprinting of customisations on sheet metal
- final tests and descriptive sheets of all the interventions carried out, to guarantee a turnkey service.
EptaService is even closer to its clients in a scenario in which sustainability and digitalisation are at the core of international policies.